Products and Services
We offer the following services:
Implementation of SHE management services
This comprises site visits to do weekly inspections as well as monthly safety audits and report.
Safety Files prepared in accordance with client's requirements and Legislation.
- Risk assessments
- Safe Work Procedures
- Induction Training
- Toolbox Talk Topics
- Site's Emergency Procedures.
- SHE induction staff training -
- What the act requires workers to know, as well as emergency preparedness and procedures. By protecting your workforce you protect your business.
Accident / Incident Investigations
- Investigation with company staff and issuing of a report as to the main cause and contributing factors of the accident/incident with recommendations on what measures needed to prevent these from recurring.
Disaster Management Safety
- This area is specific to special events e.g. exhibitions, concerts and shows.
- Put into place Major Incident plans for people attending an event
- Over viewing an Evacuation and Safety plan for all events.
- Drawing up an evacuation plans.
- Provide onsite management surveillance, observation, mentoring and support for the buildup, event and breakdown
- The overview of risk assessments and method statements for events involving the deployment, usage and layout of heavy plant and machinery
- Provide general and specific advice to all levels of site staff and management
- Although the company is currently a one man operation it has the advantage of working in conjunction with other professionals who also have both certification and vast experience in Health and Safety field as well as security services. This ensures that there is a vast knowledge base to be drawn upon and good backup service. Our competitive pricing structure is another plus point.
Honesty and pride in the work produced is an inherent personal value and we are committed to ensuring that our clients are totally satisfied with the services rendered to them.